The Ascension of Christ
I need your love
I need your time
When everything’s wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight
I need your love
- Are a rp account of kuroshitsuji
- If you post stuff about kuroshitsuji
- Victorian stuff
I need more blogs to follow
xxxHOLiC “Kochou no Yume”
Sometimes you want to write, but you have no plot ideas. Perhaps your fingers are itchy to write, you want to meet a submissions deadline, a character is bugging you to tell their story, or a single image, phrase, or scene is sitting heavy in your head. But you still can’t find the whole story.
So what can you do?
- Start with characters: find their names, their backstories, their relationships. Create detailed descriptions, draw them, build their family trees. Get them interracting, put them into a room together, or bump them into each other in the street. Read their diaries, their love letters, their bank statements. Get to know them inside out. This is one place where you may find your story.
- Start with a world: create your map, name the towns, lakes, forests, and mountains. Work out the trade routes, position the markets, the ports, and the industry. Find the history, predict the future. Draw out the borders, bring war, re-draw the borders. Get down to street level and see who lives there. Walk the streets yourself. This is one place where you may find your story.
- Start with a room: stand in the middle of a room and open your eyes. What does the room look like? What’s in it? How many doors and windows are there? What is the room used for? Who uses it? What has happened here, and what is going to happen here? This is one place where you may find your story.
- Start with an object: pick something up into your hand. What is it? What is it used for? Who owns it, and who owned it before them? What is it worth, either monetarily or sentimentally? Has it been lost, found, stolen, given away? Why is this object important? This is one place where you may find your story.
Great help ^^
More lovely photos taken of my daughter Helena as Delirium and myself as Death from Sandman at Vancouver Fan Expo.
No comments, this was just an obligatory post.
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
LOL Good way to wake someone up
First time drawing Fei-Wang Reed. What. The hell. Is up. With this man’s hair?!
Well anyway, here he is promoting the bat-shaped, wedding themed sweets that (Xia and I have decided that) many at STCorp like to hand out to honeymooners and new couples. ♡
I love it X3
the true story